AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Room Finish Schedule !!!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
glporras
688 Views, 2 Replies

Room Finish Schedule !!!

Hellow to all, I am trying to do / use a "Room Finish schedule" like the otb room finish schedule matrix dot" but I do not want the dots, I just want to be able to use the "Finishes, Materials and Colors" fields and input the info. like Skim coat plaster or Paint in lieu of the "Dots"

I try to use the regular "Room Finish Schedule" and tweek it but, no cigars, I've look in NG, cant find the how to.

I'll be much appriciative if some one can point me in the right direction.

TIA

George.  Smiley Sad

ACA 2008

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
David_W_Koch
in reply to: glporras

Edit your Schedule Table Style.  On the Columns tab, select the column that you wish to change from Matrix to non-Matrix.  Click the Modify button.  In the Modify Column dialog, uncheck the Matrix toggle (near lower left corner).  Adjust any other formatting items to suit.  OK your way back to the Drawing, and your column should list the finish, rather than having a matrix with dots.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 3 of 3
glporras
in reply to: glporras

Thanks David, I've already discovered late last night, if it would have been a dog, it would have bitten my face off, hahaSmiley Very Happy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost