AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right-Click Menu - ACA 2015

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Dhrd
667 Views, 6 Replies

Right-Click Menu - ACA 2015

Right-Click Menu

In earlier versions of AutoCAD Architecture, I could select an AEC object (ex. Wall), then right-click and it would bring up an editing menu specifically for that object. In ACA 2015 this does not happen.

How do I get this back?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
pendean
in reply to: Dhrd

What profile are you running?
Message 3 of 7
Dhrd
in reply to: pendean

My profile is ‘AutoCAD Architecture (US Imperial) <default>’. When I right-click on an object, I get the last command. But, in the setup ‘Right-Click Customization’, Default Mode & Edit Mode are set to ‘Shortcut mode’. And ‘Command Mode’ is ‘Shortcut Menu: always enabled.

Message 4 of 7
David_W_Koch

Is PICKFIRST set to 1?  If it is set to 0, change it to 1.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 5 of 7
Dhrd
in reply to: David_W_Koch

PICKFIRST is currently set to ‘1’. Flipping from ‘0’ to ‘1’ and back has no effect.

Is there a registry setting that should be set or should I uninstall and reinstall?

Message 6 of 7
Victoria.Studley

Hi Don,

Before you resort to an uninstall/reinstall, could you try resetting the program to defaults and testing it again?

If that doesn't work, you may want to try a repair of the program.

Victoria Studley
Content Experience Designer - Fusion 360
Fusion 360 | Learn & Support
Documentation | Contact Support
Message 7 of 7
Dhrd
in reply to: Victoria.Studley

I tried to reinstall AutoCAD 2015, AutoCAD Architecture 2015, AutoCAD MEP 2015, AutoCAD Structure Details 2015 and AutoCAD Raster 2015 after uninstalling them with the Autodesk Uninstall Tool. But, I got a message saying that a newer version was installed and then the installation program closed.

Is there a way to install these programs without completely uninstall the Autodesk Design Premium software. Can I install / override whatever is installed.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost