AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project history

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
415 Views, 3 Replies

Project history

The Project History in the Project Browser only shows 6 projects. Is there a
way to increase that?

Scott.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mhamson
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello,

Has this ever been resolved?

Can we increase the number of project in the history section of the Project Browser? I only have 5.

Mike

Message 3 of 4
cnewton

Since no one has answered you, or any of the other posts regarding this question, I assume the answer is no.

I work on any where from 10-30 projects at at time. So on any given day my history list will be completely reset. When I need to work on a project from yesterday or last week, I have to go find it. Time consuming and VERY annoying.

Similar to this aggravation is that every time I want to: open, save, recover, save as, export, publish, etc. I have to browsw up and down the file tree to find where my project is because the navigator for each of those functions either defaults to my local drive or the last location browsed. This is enormously frustrating and time wasting. Am I the only one using cad that works in a server environment?

I have been able to make some workarounds to lessen the aggrivation by creating project shortcuts on my desktop and the adding my desk top to favorites. Basically I have created a project navigator to do what the project navigator should do. I mean seriously if you are in project A and you want to open a new drawing, why would you look in project J? The file browser should default to the project you have open.

Clint Newton III
Project Manager

Spillman Farmer Architects
Message 4 of 4
mchristop

I realize that this is a very old thread.

You can view more projects in the project browser by clicking the clock icon (Project History)

Then where it says Most Recently Used - Select either "By Date" or my favorite "By Project"

I hope this helps someone.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost