AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem reading property to a schedule table...

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
patric.jacobsson
456 Views, 2 Replies

Problem reading property to a schedule table...

Hi!

I have some problem with a schedule table that I want to present values from a propert set attached to blocks.

The schedule table can´t read any value from the property set...(se attached file)

This is what I have done:

• Create blocks (se attached file)
  • Create a property set definition named SP_LARM_ID (se attached file)
  • Create a property data formats named SP_LARM (se attached file)
  • Create a schedule tag with command "definetag"
  • Create a schedule table style named SP_LARM (se attached file) that applies to Multi-View Block Reference
  • Tag the blocks in the drawing
  • Inserted the schedule table and select the block and tags
  • No values presented in schedule table, just the question mark that I defined in the property data format for the "Undefined" field

I have tried to select the property set definition to apply to all object without result... so for the moment I have no more suggestions how to solve this...

Anyone that can give some tip?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Two things: 

1.  You are scheduling the Block References, not the (Multi-View Block) Schedule Tags, so the Applies To in your Schedule Table Style needs to be set to Block Reference, not Multi-View Block Reference.

2.  The instance of your Schedule Table that you placed in your drawing was set to scan Block References.  That means it will look inside the block definition for items to schedule.  It appeared to me that you were trying to schedule the main block references, so I changed the "Scan block references" property to No.

See attached.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 3 of 3

Thank´s

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost