AutoCAD Architecture General

jazzmaine
Message 1 of 3 (270 Views)
Accepted Solution

Placing windows & doors

270 Views, 2 Replies
10-02-2012 01:02 PM

I don't recall changining any features in AutoCAD 2013 that would take away my ability to type in the distance that I would like to place doors or windows along my walls, but now that it has been disabled and I don't have it, I'm quite annoyed. How do I fix this?

*Expert Elite*
David_W._Koch
Message 2 of 3 (266 Views)

Re: Placing windows & doors

10-02-2012 04:44 PM in reply to: jazzmaine

Try turning on Dynamic Input.  Make certain that you have the "Enable Dimension Input where possible" toggle checked in the Drafting Settings dialog, on the Dynamic Input tab.

David Koch
jazzmaine
Message 3 of 3 (245 Views)

Re: Placing windows & doors

10-03-2012 11:24 AM in reply to: David_W._Koch

It worked! Thanks so much! Other than O-Snap, polar tracking and grid, I never change any of those options. I must have accidentally clicked it :-/ Thanks so much for your help! 

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community