AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDFATTACH hangs?

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
chrisn82
493 Views, 0 Replies

PDFATTACH hangs?

A while back my PDFATTACH command quit working (ACAD Arch 2010).  After I run the command and choose a file it just hangs and appears to do nothing, but it does not crash the program or show as unresponsive in the Windows task manager.  If I hit the escape key it will drop out of the command and I can continue to work. 

I just loaded the 2011 trial and it is doing the exact same thing.

I can attach a PDF by dragging it from a file explorer and dropping it into the autocad drawing space directly, but using this method I have to manually type in the page number I want and there is no way to tell it to attach all sheets.  Before this problem popped up I would routinely attached multiple sheet PDF files without any problems.  I don't know what changed about my setup to make this suddenly start happening.

Any ideas or solutions for what is causing this?  I have a 100 pages PDF sheets that I need to attach and doing it a sheet at a time is not a productive option

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost