AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mtext issues??

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
jeffbrown8964
599 Views, 4 Replies

Mtext issues??

Hi All, First post here. Problem: When I double click mtext the text formatting box opens as normal but I can't highlight text for editing by holding down the left mouse key (nothing happens). Any ideas?? Thanks in advance, nameci1
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Is the only problem that you cannot select text with the mouse, or does the entire program freeze?

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 3 of 5

Hi David, Yes, the only problem is I can't select text to edit it. I figured it out late last night. Hardware acceleration was off, turning it on seemed to solve the problem. Weird!! Thanks for replying to my question 🙂
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: David_W_Koch

Hi

I'm having issues with mtext... it disappears after I save? This worked for me the other day and printed just fine... now on this same project it shows in model but not in layout! I'm vary new so any help would be great.

Ryan

Message 5 of 5
MarySeufert
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to the Forums. For future issues please create a New Message unless you know your problem is exactly like the post you reply to. Also please post in the forum that corresponds to the AutoCAD product you are using.

That being said you issues are likely related to annotative scaling. Make sure you mtext has your viewport scale associated with it. Here is a >link< for you to read up on the subject.

EXPERT ELITE MEMBER

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost