AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved cui files

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
calfcreek_2
465 Views, 2 Replies

Moved cui files

I loaded ACA 2014, then customized it with my old .cuix files so all would be 'normal' for me. When I open ACA now I get the following message:

"An executable file was found outside of the specified trusted locations.  What do you want to do?"

followed by the choice of 'load' or 'don't load' in a dialogue. (does this for every .mnl file)

My question is, "Can you set something somewhere to tell ACA to load these each time without the dialogue?" This happens every time I open the program. You'd think after I've got it all set and saved my profile and set my workspace, etc. that ACA would figure it out that I 'trust' these executable files.

Thanks in advance.

Keith D. Rodebush

RA

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
nestly2
in reply to: calfcreek_2

The warning is part of new security features in AutoCAD2014 to prevent automatic loading of potentially malicious files.

You can either disable the new feature, or simply add the the folders to the Trusted Locations   Tools > Options > Files > Trusted Locations

More can be found in Help files, or starting on page # 25 of the AutoCAD 2014 Preview Guide

Message 3 of 3
calfcreek_2
in reply to: calfcreek_2

Thanks. I was able to add the path using the 'TRUSTEDPATHS' variable. Putting a |... at the end of the path allows all files below to be 'trusted' FYI.

Thanks again.

Keith D. Rodebush

RA

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost