AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Details(US)\AecDtlComponents(US).mdb. file

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
joel
640 Views, 1 Reply

Missing Details(US)\AecDtlComponents(US).mdb. file

HI Everyone

I have been going through a few forums but none seem to have the problem I have. Well so far.

I am missing  this file from install from the content or I cannot find it anywhere

C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\ACA2014\Enu\Details\Details(US)\AecDtlComponents(US).mdb.

I have the Building Design Suite Premium

The only ones I have gotten were the UK and the Global one.  Even if I install all version US imperial, US metric, and Global.

Even if I reinstall it, repair it, it doesn't have it on my system

Anyone have any solutions?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Victoria.Studley
in reply to: joel

Hi Joel,

I'm sorry to hear the file is still missing even after you repair and reinstall the program. Were you logged into the machine's Adminstrator account when you tried these steps?

Do you have any antivirus or security programs installed that could be interfering? Any registry cleaners?

Here are some guidelines for optimizing your Windows 7 environment, which you may want to check before repairing or reinstalling the program.

This is an article pertaining directly to errors with the Detail Component Database.

The file should definitely be installed by default, so you may want to download fresh media, and take some steps to cleanly uninstall the program, make sure your system is set up properly before the install, and reinstall it.

Which Software Download Method Should I Use in Subscription Center

How to Remove All Autodesk Software From a Windows System

How to Prepare Your System Before Installing Autodesk Software

Victoria Studley
Content Experience Designer - Fusion 360
Fusion 360 | Learn & Support
Documentation | Contact Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost