AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing .CTB Files

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
Anonymous
18583 Views, 10 Replies

Missing .CTB Files

I have just upgraded to 2009 from 2008 and copied after my .CTB files to 2009 Plot Styles folder, per my string path in options, but when I want to plot it says the .CTB file I want, is missing. I have shut down and reloaded the program since the file additions.
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
OcciMO
in reply to: Anonymous

Are ANY ctb's showing in the list? If not, are you sure your drawings is formatted for using ctb's? Check or set in "Options>Plot and Publish>Plot Style table Settings"

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous

None of the .CTB's that I copied into the directory are showing in the pulldown list when I want to plot, however the .CTB's that were installed with the program are. Yes, it is set to .CTB files in the options.
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous

You copied your CTBs to the wrong folder: STYLESMANAGER command brings up
the folder in Windows Explorer for you to copy your CTBs into.

--
Dean Saadallah
http://LTisACAD.blogspot.com
--
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous

Perfect! That did the trick. Thank you very much!... 🙂
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous

I have a similar problem, when I plot, I can't load my .ctb files into the Plot Style Tables box. I used the STYLESMANAGER command, and my .ctb files are in the correct folder.

But maybe this is a bigger issue? The Plot command won't let me choose the .ctb files that were installed with the program either. Any ideas on how to get the plot styles to work?

thanks
-Ellen
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous

I have a similar problem, when I plot, I can't load my .ctb files into the Plot Style Tables box. I used the STYLESMANAGER command, and my .ctb files are in the correct folder.

But maybe this is a bigger issue? The Plot command won't let me choose the .ctb files that were installed with the program either. Any ideas on how to get the plot styles to work?

thanks
-Ellen
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous

type in CONVERTPSTYLES - - the ctb's all magically appear
Message 9 of 11
danielmorelli

Dear All

Hope someone is reading this...

More less same problems as mentioned in the tread

Here running AutoCAD 11 (student version)

Cannot load plot styles to print, and in file/plot stile manager I get sent to my documents...

Of course some path most be wrong, but don't know where, and how to fix it

Does anyone have some ideas to get over this?

Thanks

Message 10 of 11
Anonymous

That "CONVERTPSTYLES" command worked perfectly - all my standard plot style tables magically appeared!!!

Message 11 of 11
pendean

They were never gone: a DWG file can either be set to STB or CTB. It won't display the other set if it is set to the one you don't want.

CONVERTPSTYLES switches a DWG file to one of the other as you need it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost