AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Max 10 Cell Styles in a Table Style?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
288 Views, 3 Replies

Max 10 Cell Styles in a Table Style?

In ACA2008 there seems to be a maximum of 10 Cell Styles allowed in a Table Style- can someone verify this?  When I try to make a new 11th style, one of the existing 10 styles gets supplanted by the new style.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
niranjan_kamath
in reply to: Anonymous

I can’t remember anything on the limitation with 2008; I have ACA 2009 onwards  on my system and it is not reproducible in any of them. If it specific to any system or any particular project? 

Niranjan Kamath

Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: niranjan_kamath

I asked a co-worker to try to make more than 10 Cell styles, and in a new drawing from our template, he could only make 10.  But in a drawing sent to him by someone outside our company, he was able to make more than 10.  I then tried it again myself in a new drawing from a different template, and was able to make more than 10.  So now I don't know what to think, but thanks to your question, we now know that it's not a limitation of AutoCAD.

Message 4 of 4
niranjan_kamath
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks, Good that we now know that the issue is with our file. Could you let me know if this is a project on individual file?

In case if it is an individual file you may copy the content (using a base 0,0,0) using windows selection (not cross selection) to a new file and then use Autodesk Design center (ADC) to copy any existing table styles to this new file.

I believe this will be the easiest way to resolve our issues with the file and you will be able to add new cells.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Niranjan Kamath

Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost