AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material mapping

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
283 Views, 1 Reply

Material mapping

Hi everyone!

I'm using AutoCAD Architecture 2012 for interior design. I need to rotate/move some materials, I know how to do it, but after mapping it, when I need to make any drawing modification, the mapped material resets to their default, and not ionly the modificated solid, but everything that I have mapped.

How do I save the mapping coordinates, to avoid the need to map everything everytime?

Sorry for the bad english.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
KathyMoffa
in reply to: Anonymous

Are you mapping AEC objects, for example, Masses), or AutoCAD solids?   Using materials is totally different between the two.   From your description of the problem, it sounds to me like you are using AutoCAD solids.  If you are using AutoCAD solids, you might want to re-post your question on an AutoCAD forum where you will be more likely to get a response.   The Visualization forum would be the correct one, but it also gets less views than the general AutoCAD forums.   Whether you post there or here, try to be a little more specific about the steps you have taken.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost