AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lineweights: Convert multiple lines to same lineweight

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
nateb133
1260 Views, 2 Replies

Lineweights: Convert multiple lines to same lineweight

Hi guys,

I'm trying to select over several lines (they currently have different line wieghts) and want to change all to a .05mm lineweight. For instance, I have imported floor plans from revit where the walls are outlined in .70mm lines. I am able to select one, double click it, and change the lineweight but if I select several and double click them, the option to change the linewieght is not offered. I have tried changing them to a layer that has a linewieght of .05mm but the .70mm linewieght remains.

Please let me know, thanks!

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Laks-Autodesk
in reply to: nateb133

Select the lines you want to modify and in the properties palette, change the value of the lineweight (it will show *VARIES* if they've different lineweights). This should change the lineweight of all the selected lines.

Regards,
Lakshminarasimhan Seshadri
Autodesk
Message 3 of 3
nateb133
in reply to: Laks-Autodesk

Awesome, that's exactly what I've been trying to figure out for some time now. So far the only way a know how to ge the properties panel open for multiple lines is: double click one line and leave the properties panel open while I  then select over multiple lines. Easy enough, thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost