AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License problem

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
luisamilady
223 Views, 0 Replies

License problem

Hi,

I am a student and I had the student Autocad 2012 version. When I installed it, the program gave me the error 2738. I tried uninstalling the program and it wouldn't let me;so I checked the forums and was able to uninstall it with the revo program. After that, I tried  installing the 2014 version of autocad and the same 2738 error came up again and I followed the instructions in this post from autodesk http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=15102758&linkID=9240617 . Then, I was able to install the program, but it wouldn't let me write down the license (screenshot attached); so I had to use the trial version. After days trying to fix this, I tried to install Autocad Architecture and the same 2738 error came up again. I followed the instructions in the post above. Now when I tried to open Autocad Architecture  to put down the license it won't let me put it in and another error showed up (screenshot attached). I still have the trial version of  Autocad running but that expires in 20 days and I need to work on my final project for school. I have windows 7 64 bit . Please help me.Smiley Frustrated

LuisaSmiley Frustrated

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost