AutoCAD Architecture General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor
KevinFielding
Message 21 of 26 (258 Views)

Re: Incorrect date on Titleblock

09-24-2009 12:44 PM in reply to: KevinFielding
The aec "projects tab" and "files" tab are both set up to direct to my templates it just doesn't work.

It's very frustrating. I tried all sorts. Templates, profiles, file locations, default paths, OOTB content and they all show the same problem.

The problem occurs when it's a fresh install on a new machine, in xp pro and vista. It works outside the PN i.e. importing a layout into a drawing. The problem only occurs for me with PN.

There isn't one situation using the PN where I can get it to work.
timber-design
Message 22 of 26 (258 Views)

10-12-2009 12:08 PM in reply to: KevinFielding
Same problem here - ACA 2010, Vista 64bit - used to work fine in ACA 2009/32bit - have had to spend a load of time changing templates etc.

Any solution Autodesk?
KevinFielding
Message 23 of 26 (258 Views)

10-12-2009 01:15 PM in reply to: KevinFielding
I have lodged the problem with Autodesk, the Development team are looking into it.

The problem occurs on all operating systems.regardless of 32 or 64 bit versions.

There appears to be an underlying problem with the way 2010 ACA handles files in the PN. I have also noticed that if you create a sheet and amend some of the properties through the PN i.e. revision. Then open the sheet. The project name and number won't refresh on the title block.

Lets hope it Autodesk can sort it out soon. It doesn't appear have anything to do with your templates.
timber-design
Message 24 of 26 (258 Views)

10-12-2009 01:19 PM in reply to: KevinFielding
Thanks for the update Kevin - indeed let's hope it gets fixed soon - quite serious really - I sent some drawings out with some very old dates on before I noticed the problem :-(
Active Contributor
ascotti
Message 25 of 26 (258 Views)

12-30-2009 02:23 PM in reply to: KevinFielding
Has there been any useful response to this?
KevinFielding
Message 26 of 26 (258 Views)

01-03-2010 12:03 PM in reply to: KevinFielding
No solution yet, other than checking and altering the date manually (not a great solution really). I'm hoping Autodesk will resolve this issue in the next release, I can't imagine them releasing a patch so late in the year.

sorry

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community