AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Im totally confused

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
408 Views, 4 Replies

Im totally confused

As today I accidentally moved my autocad architecture folders, some functions were not working properly and I deleted all of them which took me a long long time!

and I reinstalled autcad architecture 2011. Surprisingly when everything works fine, the loading scene says that it's autocad architecture even, I have a unusual welcome page and when I take a close look at it, it's not autocad architecture anymore but autocad 2011!!!!!!

Has this ever happend to anyone before??????????????????????????????? I'm just curious

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: 20719085

AutoCAD Architecture, if selected, will install two profiles: one as Architecture and one "as AutoCAD".

Appears you are running the other profile: OPTIONS command>Porifles tab>confirm that is the case.

Message 3 of 5
in reply to: pendean

Yeah but when I installed it, it only sais autocad architecture 2011 + design review things + material library.

There was no autocad at all.

What funny is that when I open the it, it still says that im opening autocad architecture but the actual program is autocad, and when I click the menu on the left tp corner, the Big A, next to the option there says exit autocad architecture instead of autocad.

And I couldnt find any autocad architecture on my harddrive.

Message 4 of 5
pendean
in reply to: 20719085

It's in the name ~

AutoCAD Architecture >> it's AutoCAD plus Architectural abilities.

I wrote 'profiles', ACA can install two of these, and I suggested you examine the PROFILES in OPTIONS command: did you? What did you find? How many? What are they called?

Message 5 of 5
in reply to: pendean

The Answers could simply be: yes, AutoCAD, 1 AutoCAD

still curious:S

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost