AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to keep Express Tools in AutoCAD Architecture 2014

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
octavio2
330 Views, 1 Reply

How to keep Express Tools in AutoCAD Architecture 2014

First issue: In my new job, which they use AutoCAD architecture 2014, the IT person came and installed the Express tools with 'acete....(something" which I forgot what it was), and I saw it there in the computer for a while on top of the ribbon , but by typing the commands these Express tools never worked and then when we restarted the computer later on, they dissapeared. 

Second issue: The AutoCAD Architecture 2014 icon is on the desktop, but when I restart the computer, the "Global" Profile  setting starts with it evern thought previously I have worked with my personally created profile.

I ahve the following questions:

1. How to make the Express Tools a permanent thing in the copy of that Architectural Desktop 2014.

2. What I need to do to have my personal profile start when I start Architectural Desktop.

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
bryce.thelin
in reply to: octavio2

Here should be the help for Express Tools:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/article/Using-an-Express-Tools-command-in-AutoCAD-shows-unknown-comman...

Express Tools should stay after being installed, so I'm thinking they didn't go in correctly in the first place. Uninstalling/reinstalling them hopefully will take care of it.

Go ahead and start a new thread for the profile question. It's better not to mix multiple issues in the same thread.

Bryce Thelin
AutoCAD Product Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost