AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics fading when it shouldn't - ACA2014

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
dennis
312 Views, 1 Reply

Graphics fading when it shouldn't - ACA2014

First thing I will admit, this is on a laptop with the card: AMD(ATI) FirePro M8900(FireGL)Mobility Pro Graphics, which ain't sanctioned by Autodesk anymore.

But, this "fading" issue only happens in 2014 ACA(and AMEP).  Doesn't happen in Plant3D2014, vanilla Acad2014, AcadE2014, nor AcadM2014.  I do not have any locked layers nor do I have any xrefs.

Example scenarios: roll my mouse wheel, it will fade each click, but then settle unfaded.  If i pan, it will stay faded until I roll the mouse wheel, or double-click the wheel.  Just typing in REGEN or REGENALL doesn't remove the fade either.

Anyone have an idea if there is a setting I could change that may resolve this?  BTW, I know the card isn't sanctioned, but I can't change the card out.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dennis
in reply to: dennis

Well....weird one.  I kept messing with settings.  Turned off hardware accl, but the problem persisted.  I then turned hardware accl back on, thinking that it didn't make a difference....the problem went away.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost