AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FATAL ERROR in ACA 2014

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Dhrd
608 Views, 7 Replies

FATAL ERROR in ACA 2014

I recently installed ACA 2014 and when I save a file and close the program I receive an error message. I emailed the crash report back to Autodesk but, that’s worthless.

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled e06d7363h Exception at fd7b9e5dh or FATAL ERROR: Unhandled e06d7363h Exception at fd089e5dh

Does anyone have a fix or suggestions?

I am running ACA 2014 on a PC with Windows 7 (64bit), 16 GB of Ram

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
pendean
in reply to: Dhrd

Are you on subscription? If yes, then follow up there on the Crash Report if you wrote down the number and included your email address.
If you are not, report the crash number here and with any luck an Autodesk staffer will see it and track it down.
Message 3 of 8
Dhrd

Yes, I am a subscription member but, I don’t see a Crash Report category in this website. Where is it?

Message 4 of 8
pendean

When the crash report popup appears and you click 'send' a webpage opens up, has a thank you message, and your crash reference number.
If you did not document it or get a screen capture there is no way your subscription log in is going to know alone what that was. For now these are not connected as they go to two different paths/departments etc.
Message 5 of 8
Pengfei_Tian

Hello,

Did you send the crash report with an email address? If this is the case, would you please send the email address to me?

Pengfei.tian@autodesk.com

Thanks,

Pengfei Tian

AutoCAD Architecture

Message 6 of 8
Dhrd

Yes, I did.

My email Address:

xxxx@xxxxxxxx

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

Message 7 of 8
Pengfei_Tian

Received. We will investigate it soon.

Thanks,

Pengfei

Message 8 of 8
Devildog_91
in reply to: Pengfei_Tian

I'm running into same / similiar crash when ACA 2014 is closing, fatal error unhandled e06d7363h exception at fcaf9e5dh

I've noticed it doesn't save any of the categories the palettes are in when this occurs. I have sent in the error report each time and at every computer.

Craig Smith
Systems / CAD Manager
Design Styles Architecture

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost