AutoCAD Architecture General

randy.thompson
Message 1 of 2 (1,018 Views)

FATAL ERROR: Duplicated Service Name: SERVICE_VBA

1018 Views, 1 Replies
06-14-2010 06:44 AM

My staff is starting to get the following fatal error when opening AutoCAD ACA 2010:

FATAL ERROR: Duplicated Service Name: SERVICE_VBA

We think taht this is happening after oening a session of AutoDesk Impression and then closing the Impression session and starting AutoCAD. We have corrected this by deleting the username directory under the C:\documents & Settings directory.  Obviously we wuold like to fix the problem without using this work around.  Any idease would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Randy Thompson, President

AgeWave Solutions, Inc.®
340 Heald Way, Suite 224
The Villages, Florida 32163
Phone: (352)-391-9669
Facsimile: (352)-391-9668
Randy.Thompson@AgeWaveSolutions.com

designwilkes
Message 2 of 2 (490 Views)

Re: FATAL ERROR: Duplicated Service Name: SERVICE_VBA

09-15-2011 12:32 AM in reply to: randy.thompson

Uninstall the AutoCAD VBA Enabler should solved the problem.

I am getting the same error when I downloaded and update the VBA Enabler for my AutoCAD Architecture 2010. Unfortunately have to uninstall it in order to run ACAD. Hopefully Autodesk will find the solution as I need to run the ACAD with VBA enabled. :mansad:

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community