AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exploded Cabinets

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
sarbear.94
569 Views, 4 Replies

Exploded Cabinets

There are several base cabinets that I have been trying to use in a generic house plan that I have pulled from the catalog. For some reason, the cabinets are in an exploded view and will not return to the normal view. No matter what I do, I cannot get them back to their original configuration. Please help!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: sarbear.94

post the block.

Message 3 of 5
sarbear.94

How would I post the block? I am a student and I'm learning as I go, so please bear with me. 

Message 4 of 5
pendean

when you reply, there is an Attachments segment below were you type words and a browse button: use that to post the block you found online.

or just provide a link from where you got it.

Message 5 of 5
sarbear.94

I should have tried this first and I apologize for the inconvenience. The problem was not with the block itself, it was somehow conflicting with my particular document. I copied and pasted everything into a new document and the new document allowed cabinets to be placed without exploding them. I still don't have a clue as to WHY it happened, but it did. I will follow up if it happens again.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost