AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when starting up AutoCAD Architecture 2010/2011

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
dwalter
585 Views, 4 Replies

Error when starting up AutoCAD Architecture 2010/2011

when i start up Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2010 or 2011 (I tried both versions) I get the error message:

acad.exe - Application error

The application could not be started correctly (0xc0150002)

I searched the internet without any luck, many people have this problem with other programs, but nobody has a solution!

The funny thing is, it worked (2010) then suddenly it stopped working... I uninstalled and reinstalled 2010, didn't work, then I thought lets try the newest version, exactly the same error! 😞 Other programs work properly, also other Autodesk programs like Inventor 2008.

Thanks for help

PS: 

Windows 7 Enterprise 64Bit

Windows is up to date
AutoCAD Architecture is up to date (SP1)
Installed the newest Graphic Driver

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: dwalter

"suddenly" means you changed something on your PC: just get Norton products updates (or new)? Add or delete, or had a hiccup in Windows?

Message 3 of 5
dwalter
in reply to: pendean

"suddenly" means from one day to another. maybe a windows update?

there are no norton products installed, i use "microsoft security essentials" and also scanned my pc with other products like stinger/hijackthis/spybot, computer is clean.

i also looked in the programs-windows and uninstalled every program since it doesnt work, after a reboot, didnt help

Message 4 of 5
dwalter

please dont help so much !

Message 5 of 5
jmcintyre

"please dont help so much !"

We help where we can, but comments like that won't endear you to anyone. This is a forum, not tech support.

If you are on subscription contact your reseller for help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost