AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message about resource manager

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
tommurph
873 Views, 3 Replies

Error Message about resource manager

I opened a file used previously (A DWG file) and when I click on any viewport I get the message [ERROR MESSAGE "CANNOT FIND THE RESOURCE STRING STRING 25900 IN RESOURCE AECXDISPLAYPROPSDATA60"] and Autodesk, as usual, doesn't provide any way short of paying them lots of money to find out what this means.  All the Xrefs are loaded OK.  Has anyone seen a similar error message or does anyone know what this is?  Is there a way to fix it?  This happens on more than one drawing.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: tommurph

We just recieved the same error when trying to edit text in a table.  It has only occurred on one machine, and we were able to revise the text using another persons machine.  We are using Civil 3D 2012 on a Windows XP operating system. 

The only information I found to fix the issue is to replace the AECRESMGR.dll file but that did not work for us.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: tommurph

i have seen the same error.i also do not know  how to do. 

Message 4 of 4
tommurph
in reply to: Anonymous

I found a solution for people using another product on a Windows XP platform that involved forcing a secondary installation by deleting certain files in the registry and some user files, but the same files don't exist in Windows 7 so I haven't been able to fix this annoying problem yet.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost