AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Door Tags Error Getting Value

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
patrickg
504 Views, 2 Replies

Door Tags Error Getting Value

I have a door tag that reads the property set of a door that gets its value from a space. I haven't had any problems with this tag until this project. I x-ref the construct into the view and tag a door and I get a ? listed as the number inside the door tag. Looking at the property set the number has then changed from the correct number to "error getting value". I have purged everything (including property sets) recreated everything and have found that the error is somehow related to the view. When I create a new drawing (not in project navigator) and x-ref the construct into it, no problems. Save that drawing as a view and the problems continue. If anyone has any information that would help with this problem I would appreciate it.

Thank you,

Patrick Gleason
Perlman Architects of Arizona, Inc.
Scottsdale, Arizona
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
rellison
in reply to: patrickg

You wrote that your drawing works properly as an "unregistered" view, but not as a bona fide "registered" view in the PN. Is this because once it is a PN view it synchronizes with your project standards? If you suspect synchronization is the issue, make sure that the property sets related to spaces and doors exist in your standards, your constructs, and your view, that they are all synchronized properly, and that they are not set to be ignored by synchronization in any of these places.
Message 3 of 3
block8181
in reply to: patrickg

I am having the same problem. It does not hapen to all the doors in the drawings, sometimes its the number sometimes the nome will not display in a schedule. Where do you chack all the syncronizations?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost