AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display configurations

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
175 Views, 3 Replies

Display configurations

Im working on a plan using project navigator, which means demolition, reflected, etc etc.. displays have been set.
My problem is that everytime i try to see an isometric (model) of my medium detail (proposed plan), i can see the demolition display configuration. Same happens when i'm generating elevations or sections. The elevation or section generated is showing demolition as well.

Is there any way i can show only what is proposed?

Please, help me!!
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
toan76
in reply to: Anonymous

Not sure how you setup your drawings but how about freezing Demolition layer(s)?
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

another guy setup my computer. i spoke to him, and he said he has to work on the display and style configuration. as you said, i thought that freezing some layers was going to be good enough.

it couldn't be that difficult (i think). i just don;t get why when you get your isometric view you also view demo, if you are using the Medium Display option.
Message 4 of 4
toan76

Plan view and Model view are two different display sets within the Medium display configuration. You would need to edit your Model view set, and turn off the components for all of your demolition styles.

IMHO, it's ridiculously overkill, since you have to do that for every demolition styles in your drawings. And on top of that, for every display set you intend to work with (plan, elevations, model, RCP).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost