AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dim Style Erase or Fade

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ma.vera
322 Views, 1 Reply

Dim Style Erase or Fade

Hi, I want to know if there exists some way to fade  a dimline style, as the same way i can fade Layers with layoff etc.

I will explain my problem... for example, I have  two dwg files with his respective dimelines styles, for example

1--50 and 1-50, i mean they have the same name, but sometimes i had edit one of them (in one dwg file), so, when i copy a draft with dimelines  to the file that i have no edit the dimeline style, then i have two dimeline styles (but with the same name). So in that point i want to turn off, fade or isolate one dimeline style (the one there i dont want) so i can erase it.

One of them says  "linear"

Im sorry if its kind of dificult to understand, but english is not my first lenguaje.

I can try to explain it again.

Thanks for your help.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
David_W_Koch
in reply to: ma.vera

If your goal is to select all of the dimensions in a file that use a particular Dimension Style, you can use QSELECT to select just the dimensions of a particular type that use a particular style.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost