AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customization file load failed - ACA 2008

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Michael Trevelino
1071 Views, 3 Replies

Customization file load failed - ACA 2008

Hi everyone! I received some new machines so my IT people have done new installations on Windows XP machines. I was out last week so today I was in the process of registering the seats when I came across the following problems:
1st error (pop up window): Customization file load failure. File not found %ACADProfile_EnterpriseMenuFile%.cui
2nd error (pop-up window): Customization file load Failed. File not found %CD_MENUS%ADT.cui
After all this the AutoCAD screen is blank, the menu above only has File, View, Window, and Help. If I do a menuload or menu, I can select the Acad.cui file. While it is loading, another window will pop-up "Specify Font for FONTALT". When the tool palette finally comes up, it is blank. I am tracking down my IT people and am hoping that this may be that each user may need local admin privileges to run AutoCAD, but am hoping for any suggestions. I did install this on a stand-alone pc with no problems. I think my IT staff has everything locked down on these computers.
Thank you,
Mike...
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Crisis fixed. With my It person we reinstalled ACA on one pc. He was able to open it ok, but when the user opened ACA, it gave the errors. The IT person deleted the users local profile and that seemed to fix the problem. Something different every day!
Mike...
Message 3 of 4
bzeone
in reply to: Michael Trevelino

Can someone elaborate on this a little more. a user here is having the exact same issue. Where was the user profile deleted?

Thanks
Message 4 of 4

We get the same issue from time to time, if you go into the registry and delete the user profile that seems to fix it. but I wonder what causes it?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost