AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Window Styles

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
kt.eritaia
399 Views, 1 Reply

Custom Window Styles

I tried to load/insert a specific window style through use of the design palette but couldn't find the right type within the generic window styles that came with the software. I needed an 8 Blade x 150 glass Louvre Blades Window with a few standard openings currently used in our industry. In fact I needed to design several standards of these which I did but saved them as blocks with the dwg extensions.

In fact I really desire a way to design one that would be possible to be integrated into the styles drawing in the default location (C:/Program Data/Autodesk/ACA 2013/enu/Styles/Metric/Window Styles (Metric).dwg.

I understand that these default styles can easily be loaded into design palettes, entered into constructed walls and modified to certain specs in the appropriate dialogue boxes.

Any helpful hints highly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
leothebuilder
in reply to: kt.eritaia

Check out the window styles drawing in the Styles folder.

There should be a Jalousie window style which I think is pretty close to a glass louver type window.

You can use this style as you base for a glass louver window style and adapt as needed for your purpose.

Save your new louver style window in a style drawing and drag onto a tool palette.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost