AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Schedules

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
1bdchristian
398 Views, 3 Replies

Custom Schedules

Good Morning everybody, I have a question about schedule. Everything I read about scheduling has to do with the content. The only customizing I can actually do to the schedule arrangement is color selections. Is there a way to rearange the actual schedule. For example, instead of the descriptions along the top and area names along the left side can that be swapped that the room names are along the top and the descriptions down the left side?

I have attached a sample. The one on the left is what I am attempting to mimick, the one on the right is far as I could get.

Thank you

Byron Christian

Lake Charles, La

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
aghis_no
in reply to: 1bdchristian

Your table is possible.

In the Schedule style dialog, when you create the "schedule column" for the "wall material" you have to check the option "matrix" and define the "maximum number of columns" (this will correspond to the maximum possible choices you have so if you have 2 possible materials you just put 2). This will actually create a column per material that will display a dot if the material is used.

However there are other limitation in schedules, like: you cannot group lines together, you cannot calculate sub-totals.

regards

aghis

1414iD046D58F0D0DB2C4

Message 3 of 4
1bdchristian
in reply to: aghis_no

Thank you for the response. But I was aware of the matrix. what I need is to swap the information like the sample schedule on the left, or possibly slanting the columns at the header as shown in the example.

Thanks Agian - Byron

Message 4 of 4
aghis_no
in reply to: 1bdchristian

oh, sorry.

You can have the "header text" horizontaly and the "matrix text" verticaly if you want.

You have to override the cell format in the schedule style.

regards

aghis

1416iDA76EBC504412FF8

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost