AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Construct Missing on Sheets

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
tnamm
437 Views, 4 Replies

Construct Missing on Sheets

Hello,

I'm starting to set up Sheets from our template but none of the construct is transfering except for dimension lines.  The views are drug in from Project Navigator.  Elevations are fine, but when the viewport window is made larger the construct isn't there.  I've attached an example of what is supposed to be the floor plan.

I've edited the walls but that made no difference.  They are set to start at 0".  Is there anything I haven't checked?  Has anyone dealt with this?  Help me please!  I'm supposed to go to contract with these drawings next week.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Trish

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
MarySeufert
in reply to: tnamm

From what you have described, the Constructs drawings that are Xref'ed into your View drawings are most likely set to Overlay in the Xref manager. Change the Xref type to Attached and you are good to go.

If that doesn't fix the problem, you should check your cut plane and display configuration settings.

~ Mary

EXPERT ELITE MEMBER
Message 3 of 5
tnamm
in reply to: MarySeufert

I changed the Xrefs to attached, but nothing changed.  I the cut plane on the walls is set to Above and Below on the plan default views.  Again, the walls are at zero elevation.  What else should I be looking for?

Thanks,

Trish

Message 4 of 5
cadtastrophe
in reply to: tnamm

When you are in the view file does everything appear correctly?

Message 5 of 5
cadtastrophe
in reply to: cadtastrophe

There are many things that could be happening, when I trouble shoot this type of issue I check the following

No plot layers (check both the view and the sheet, it can be visible in one and set to no plot in the other)

Doest it apper correctly in Plot Preview?

Layer turned off in sheet?

Is x-ref attached in the sheet (check x-ref mgr)?

Can you drag this view properly into another (test) sheet?

Make sure everything appears correct in the construct

Then same with the view

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost