AutoCAD Architecture General

Valued Contributor
Message 1 of 3 (64 Views)
Accepted Solution

Column Grid is to sensitive help.

64 Views, 2 Replies
04-27-2012 12:42 PM

Every time I hover near a column grid it auto selects and is crippling my workflow. I basically have to turn it off to work. Is there a way to desensitizes a grid object?

Typically If I want to change or select a grid I would just pick it. In ACA 2012 I can’t get near it or it selects itself.

Todd

*Expert Elite*
MarySeufert
Message 2 of 3 (60 Views)

Re: Column Grid is to sensitive help.

04-27-2012 01:32 PM in reply to: ktttallen

Do the grips show up or is it just showing up highlighted/dashed? If no grips are showing up you are just seeing the hover selection preview visual effect. To disable this go to Options -> Selection tab. Under selection preview make sure 'When no command is active' is un-checked.

~ Mary

Message 3 of 3 (56 Views)

Re: Column Grid is to sensitive help.

04-27-2012 03:00 PM in reply to: ktttallen

That was it, Thank you!!!

I upgraded from adt 2004 a year ago and I’m still having a hard time with all the new system variables.

No complaints though, just a lot to learn and no time to spare.

Thanks again:smileyhappy:

Todd

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community