AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Sheet List Properties

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
cnewton
1224 Views, 2 Replies

Changing Sheet List Properties

I have two problems. I want to change the text size, font, and color to be concistent with my office standards. However I can not find where the Sheet List Style is stored or edited. Which brings me to the second issue, the HELP in Exchange is bogus. Like MANY of the help entries, it refers to incorrectly named or non existent features and commands. In this case it says to "Select the sheet list in the drawing, right-click, and click Edit Sheet List Table Settings." which would be fine, except there is no option in the right click menu named "Edit Sheet List Table Settings".

Clicking on the Manage tab on the ribbon and selecting style Manager, the selecting Documentation objects, then schedule table styles, yeilds...nothing. How can I edit something that has no options?

Perhaps I am overlooking something?

One more thing that makes this even more infuriating, if you open help, it stays on top, hiding the style manager so that all you get when you click on help is a ding that tells you there is a command open, but does not bring the command window to the fore.

Clint Newton III
Project Manager

Spillman Farmer Architects
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jcp
Advocate
in reply to: cnewton

Sheet Lists are made from vanilla AutoCAD tables and are not part of the ACA Style Manager. There are different right click options depending on where the table is selected. If you select a single cell and right click you get a flyout option for Sheet List Table that contains the Edit Sheet List Table Settings.

You can also access the Table Style from the ribbon using the Annotation Panel on the Home tab.

Message 3 of 3
cnewton
in reply to: jcp

Thanks, that was for more to the point than anything I found in the help menu. I wish tables would function more like an excel sheet, that would make them easier to use. I find it odd that you have to edit tables from so many angles.

Clint Newton III
Project Manager

Spillman Farmer Architects

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost