AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you take it?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
calfcreek
142 Views, 2 Replies

Can you take it?

Just for fun I'd like to tweak the software development team:

While reading through the read me file for SP-1 under "Primary Issues Resolved by the Service Pack" is a list of 'issues' that have been resolved. Among this list are items such as "Open, Save and Close". Now this is just too funny. This seems to be a pretty fundamental procedure and one would think that something as mundane as 'Open' would be resolved before the implementation of a software package! ROTFLMAO.

Sorry, guys and gals. I couldn't resist. I know it's semantics and ya'll are working hard over there. Just a glance from a lesser intelligent life form in flyover country.

(feel free to pile on fellow neanderthals!) all in fun of course.

Keith (I can't even install a service pack) Rodebush
SGAI
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: calfcreek

Still not able to download a clean copy to install?

--
Dean Saadallah
http://ltisacad.blogspot.com
Add-on products for LT
http://www.pendean.com/lt
--
Message 3 of 3
calfcreek
in reply to: calfcreek

It was a nightmare Dean, I finally got an uncorrupt download, but after installation kept getting fatal errors. I eventually found that having PB set to launch on start up was causing the crashes. I had to open with a generic shortcut with the US imperial profile, then switch profiles, then uncheck "Show Project Browser at startup" in the Options/AEC Project Defaults tab. Then, save and close and then our firm shortcut with our profile worked fine. I'm hoping they fix it because it has been handy to have PB launch at start up as a way to 'indoctrinate' everyone to constantly work through PN, not file/open. I've also noted that inserting a TIFF file causes a crash.

Keith D. Rodebush
SGAI

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost