AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2015 Student & Teacher - when and where?

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
fritz.bischof
2014 Views, 5 Replies

Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2015 Student & Teacher - when and where?

Hi together,

any idea, when the  Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2015 Student & Teacher will be available? I can't find a possibility to buy it online or at any shop at the moment. Would to be nice to get it before the summer holiday. There I'd have a lot of time to play around with it 🙂

Any idea, when and where to get it?

Thanks and best regards
Fritz

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

I am not terribly familiar with the educational offerings, having graduated quite some time ago, but a quick look at the Educational Community - Free Software page suggests that the offerings are by individual software title, and not in suites.  Then again, I did not spend a lot of time searching through the site, so you may find what you are looking for via links from that page.  If not, and you meet the requirements, you can download the individual components of the suite.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 3 of 6

Hi David,

thanks for your answer. You are right - as you wrote, there is a free student version available 🙂

The student licence I'm talking about is not for free, but rather cheap and after the study there is an option to do an upgrade to the full version. So for me it seems to be worth to wait for this licence. But I still can't find the version 2015 anywhere....

Nevertheless, thanks for your effort!

BR, Fritz

Message 4 of 6

Not sure where you are located, but I found a number of hits when I did a Google search on Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2015 Student Teacher.  The top links appear to be outside the United States (two in Australia, one in Germany).  Searching the Autodesk site gives this thread as the top hit.  😉

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 5 of 6

Dear David, you made my day!!!!! I was searching in the student software shop I know and there they still sell the version 2013. Also Amazon only delivers version 2014. I really missed to search via Google. With your hint I found a reseller in Germany and I just ordered. Thanks!!!! Best regards, Fritz
Message 6 of 6

Will Audodesk be realeasing 2015 Building Design Suite for Students in August when school starts?

I know individual product downloads are free but you cannot use them to upgrade once graduated.

They discountinued 2014 Buidling Desgin Suite for Students.

Are there any other discounts for studetns apon graduation.

Thanks

John

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost