AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad architecture 2014 ribbon.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Malcolangelo
429 Views, 3 Replies

Autocad architecture 2014 ribbon.

Hi,

I am trying to learn a bit about Autocad Architecture 2014 and  seem to have managed to loose my build, section panels in my ribbon, it seems I have loaded the standard ACAD menu from the menuload command. This happened after opening a drawing I found i had  "no panels are loaded" message in the panel area. I have loaded several cuix file from the menu command non seen to be the the architecture panels. I also note that my workspace switching shows the selection for straight AutoCad, originally I could not switch as there was only one option Architecture. I still have appropiate tool pallettes.

I am running on widows xp 32 bit, 4 GB ram and as expected I have had several crashes prior to this problem.

I am sure there is a simple answer.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: Malcolangelo

OPTIONS command, PROFILES tab, double-click on the Architecture profile available and see if that helps.
Message 3 of 4
Malcolangelo
in reply to: pendean

Hi Pendean,

No that didn't unfortunately thoufg Architecture (global) and Architecture (US metric) and Autocad are ubder profile, tried both  and just got the"no panels loaded" but ACAd gives me a more classic ACAD UI. Still playing now.

Cheers

Malcolangelo.

Message 4 of 4
Malcolangelo
in reply to: Malcolangelo

Hi pendean,

In the end i just reinstalled it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost