AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad architectural destop 2013-2014 book

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
1473 Views, 6 Replies

Autocad architectural destop 2013-2014 book

Can anybody suggest a really good book for autocad architectural desktop 2013-2014. i would like to have a hard copy as this will be used by more then one person people. I need somthing like mastering autocad architecture. thank you in advance.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Try Amazon.com and read the reviews: not many ACA books out there so not too many options.
Message 3 of 7
David_W_Koch

As Dean suggested, amazon.com may be the best place to look these days.  I would add that declining sales have resulted in many authors not revising their books for each annual release, as had previously been the practice, so you may not find many books written specifically for the current release.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: David_W_Koch

thank you all for the suggestions. I have an old 2010 version and will be combining that with Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2014 Fundamentals. hopefully it will cover most of the significant changes and updates.
Message 5 of 7
octavio2

Any new book has come out in AutoCAD Architecture since then?

What is the reason for the no books, is AutoCAD Architecture being phased out by Autodesk?

Message 6 of 7
David_W_Koch
in reply to: octavio2

Sales of many titles for ACA have not been sufficient to justify the effort and expense of updating for each annual release.  As a "more mature" product, the number of changes in any given recent release of ACA has also been less than in earlier years.  I cannot speak to Autodesk's future plans, but I think ACA will continue to be around for some time to come.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 7 of 7
octavio2

Any one has an opinion about any book that stands out and which still could be used for the current or latest versions of the program?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost