AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad Architecture 2011

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
MsJacintha4973
219 Views, 1 Reply

Autocad Architecture 2011

At first, i uninstall & re install my autocad 2011 because it does not fully open a un licensed dwg. file. pop up message comes out  " this dwg file was save by an application that was not develop or licensed by autodesk"

Then, I  change the "dwgcheck <1>" command to "dwgcheck <0>. then the dwg file was open without the pop up message. after that I save the dwg file and it save to the default 2010. When i change the default 2010 file save to

Acad 2000 to 2007 dwg. then Fatal Error comes out. i cannot save to lower version.

Need your help!

Thanks,

JLoa

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pendean
in reply to: MsJacintha4973

RECOVER command to open then fix your file: if you are using ARCH2011 to do no more than generic AutoCAD drafting tasks (no ARCH doors/walls etc.) then use -EXPORTTOAUTOCAD command to knock the file down.
If you are using ARCH features (doors/walls/etc.) then saving down the file to share with others will simply lock then out from editing those blocks (by design) and all they get to do is look at pretty pictures.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost