AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad Arch 2009 issues: gui windows not opening for hatch & layer buttons

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
269 Views, 1 Reply

Autocad Arch 2009 issues: gui windows not opening for hatch & layer buttons

Hello, I am a technition with our local school district, and our autocad teacher has a student that is having a couple problems. This student is unable to open the standard gui window when she clicks on the "hatch" button. Instead she is presented with a message at the lower command prompt window of something like define the point.....(sorry i cant remember the message, I can get a screenshot if necessary). Secondly, when she clicks on the "layers" button, she isnt presented with the layers options window, all of the buttons become ghosted out until she clicks out of the area. Any other student can click on the hatch button, or layers button and be presented with a dialog window.
Unfortunatly I have 0 experience with autocad, and the tech that setup this years image has left. I do know that we are using roaming profiles, and I believe all students are setup to access the same autocad profile that is readonly, so they always get the correct menus and options. The only step I have taken so far was to delete the local copy of this students roaming profile, which didnt help. Thanks for any help you guys can provide, its frustrating for a student to not be able to access these menus
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Please.....any advice as to why the commands wouldnt work? The hatch and gradient button is very important for the students to use.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost