AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Architecture 2013 Express Tools Missing Commands

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
anikakramer2006
1578 Views, 6 Replies

AutoCAD Architecture 2013 Express Tools Missing Commands

Hello,

finally I got my express tools ribbon but a lot of commands are missing....REDIR for example....

I heard I'm not the only one with this problem....

Don't tell  me to reinstall AutoCAD Architcture because I already did it twice!

Don't tell my to select the acetmain.cuix by CUILOAD...because....you know

I also tried the menuload and the appload command but won't load every single lisp routine

from the express folder...can you imagine how many lisp routines the Express Folder has.... what ist wrong here...

AutoCAD Architecture hasn't got such problems with Express Tools.....

need to fix this.

...some ideas?

Cheers Anika

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
pendean
in reply to: anikakramer2006

So how did you get the ET continent in your screen/Ribbon exactly?
What happens if you just type EXPRESSTOOLS at the commandline?
You have to tell us what you did, not what you don't want to hear 🙂
Message 3 of 7
anikakramer2006
in reply to: pendean

OK you're right... was a little kind of frustration yesterdaySmiley Frustrated I added "Express Tools" to my installation from the Building Design USB-Stick, I added the Express Tools Ribbon with the command "cuix" to my profile and workingspace, everything looked fine, the icons are all there but as I pushed a button, many of the commands came up with.... unknown command....  I also tried  the command "cuixappend"...but then AutoCAD asks me for icons and I wasn't able to find them.

So I tried another way... I used the command "menuload", but the result was the same. So I started to re- and then install AutoCAD Architecure 2013 again, still the same problem.

Now I checked the lisp routines with the command "appload", they work fine.

I checked: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\ACA 2013\deu\Support and everything about acetmain.cuix

So do I really have to load every single Express Tool lisp routine with the "appload" command?

I hope there will be an other way of solution and this is enough

Thanks a lot,

cheers Anika

Message 4 of 7
pendean

What happens if you just type EXPRESSTOOLS at the commandline?
If you have to appload each one, they you did not perform the installation correctly somehow.
ET must find and install itself for every supported application and every profile it finds: normally very automated unless you do it differently.
Message 5 of 7

...if I type "EXPRESSTOOLS" into the command line, it says "unknown command"...Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 7
pendean

That means ET is not installed usually, and may explain why you have to manually load each command.
What is DEMANDLOAD set to?
Message 7 of 7

Hello,

DEMANDLOAD is set to 3....

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost