AutoCAD Architecture General Discussion

kyle_dylewski
Message 1 of 1 (780 Views)

AutoCAD Arch 2013 Project Navigator and Browser Error messages

780 Views, 0 Replies
06-27-2012 10:41 AM

I am currently working on a relatively small project using the project brower and navigator functions to create a working set. I have been saving my files correctly, but upon re-opening I get three different errors that point towards the file being moved or corrupt.

First, I open up ACAD Arch 2013 and this error box pops up:

Capture.PNG

Then I go into the Project browser, click on the browse for current project tab, go through the file structure and open up the project file. It then brings up this error message:

Capture2.PNG

Upon clicking the ok button, the Project Navigator opens with my project in the title, but none of the constructs, views, etc. I then go back and click on the Project Browser and the last error box comes up:

Capture3.PNG

After this, the cycle repeats itself.

Of course, I understand that I can open the individual files and either work on them separately or transfer them into a newly formatted project structure, but I am weary to do that in case this happens yet again. I am also keen on using the Project file structure because it makes forming a sheet set easy!

If you can help me out it would be much appreciated

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community