AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annotation issue

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
rosskirby
468 Views, 3 Replies

Annotation issue

We're getting ready to upgrade from ACA 2008 to ACA 2010/11, so I was looking at the files from a few of the ongoing projects to make sure that there wouldn't be any problems. And for the most part, there aren't any...except for this: anything annotative (text, dimensions, etc.) will show at multiple scales when selected (see image). While annoying, it doesn't appear to be causing any problem in editing the objects, so it's not a dealbreaker when it comes to upgrading, but it's weird and annoying, to say the least.

Has anyone else seen this before? Is there just some setting/override that I'm missing in the new release? Creating new annotative objects (dimensions, for example) works fine, and I don't see the multiple-scales.

Thanks in advance,
Ross
Ross Kirby
Principal
Dynamik Design
www.dynamikdesign.com
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
tschau3
in reply to: rosskirby

Try setting SELECTIONANNODISPLAY to 0. Hope that helps.
Message 3 of 4
rosskirby

That did the trick, thanks. Mind if I ask how in the world you knew to do that?
Ross Kirby
Principal
Dynamik Design
www.dynamikdesign.com
Message 4 of 4
tschau3

As I continue to learn things from these forums, I write them down in a notebook in case I ever need them again. Especially the system variables...way too many to remember. Glad it worked for you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost