AutoCAD Architecture General Discussion

kim.ed
Message 1 of 2 (484 Views)

All hatches only show as solid, not due to zoom/scale

484 Views, 1 Replies
01-31-2013 08:53 AM

I'm working in a dwg and any hatch pattern displays solid.  I've changed the scale to various sizes, and tried multiple different hatches, but they all show solid.  This is the first time I'm working in metric scale, but if this is the issue, my measurement system variable is set to 1 and my units are set to metric.  Would appreciate some insight into this issue.

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 2 of 2 (475 Views)

Re: All hatches only show as solid, not due to zoom/scale

01-31-2013 01:32 PM in reply to: kim.ed

AutoCAD reports that your file is both an EDU, and from a program other than AutoCAD: what did you use to save the file before posting it? See screenshot.

Is it the Earth hatch under what loks like a Window? Hatch is at the wrong scale in your Meter based drawing (you had it at 1.4), see screenshot (much smaller required).

Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community