AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AREA ROOM SCHEDULE

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
jshank
381 Views, 4 Replies

AREA ROOM SCHEDULE

How do I control the number of decimal places displayed for the area of the room in a room schedule?
Jeff
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: jshank

Configure a Property Data Format, and point your Property Set Definition
and your Schedule cells to use that format.

jshank wrote:
> How do I control the number of decimal places displayed for the area of the room in a room schedule?
> Jeff
Message 3 of 5
ryanc
in reply to: Anonymous

Great.  Sounds simple enough, but now how does one "Create a data property data format" to which to point my property set?

Message 4 of 5
David_W_Koch
in reply to: ryanc

Open the Style Manager.  Under the Documentation Objects node, you will find a Property Data Formats node, with the Property Data Formats that are defined in your drawing listed underneath.  You can create a new one from scratch, or, if there is one that is close, you can copy it, and then rename/edit the copy to suit your needs.  You would then need to use the Style Manager to copy the Property Data Format to any other drawings that need it.  (Copying a Property Set Definition that references the Property Data Format will bring the Property Data Format along for the ride, as well.)

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 5 of 5
ryanc
in reply to: David_W_Koch

Beautiful.  Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.  Problem solved.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost