AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADT 2009 Wall dropping veneer

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jopoco2005
268 Views, 2 Replies

ADT 2009 Wall dropping veneer

I am using ADT 2009 in Windows 7 64 bit. When I draw an exterior wall, (Stud rigid 1.5-brick 4), the veneer shows on the floor plan view, however when i go to elevations/iso, it drops the veneer. Prior to adding windows/doors it was fine. After adding windows/doors, this occured. I have gone in and removed the walls and added windows doors back again, the problem returns. I have gone through and compared properties on walls this happens on and walls that worked fine and can find no difference. Does anyone have any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
David_W_Koch
in reply to: jopoco2005

Is there a cleanup error on the problem Wall?  In particular, since the issue only shows when you add Doors and Windows, are you placing Doors and/or Windows so close to the Wall end(s) or intersecting Walls that there is insufficient room for the Wall Endcaps or Wall Opening Endcaps to be resolved?

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 3 of 3
jopoco2005
in reply to: David_W_Koch

Ther are no exclamation marks or errors that I see. I am well away from corners and windows are spaced with more than 1' between them. I am new to using the 3d portion of desktop. I tried to attach file but it is too large. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost