AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACAD Architecture Object Enablers

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
dtucker
989 Views, 4 Replies

ACAD Architecture Object Enablers

We are running ACAD 2012 and ACAD Civil3D 2012. We have an architect that uses ACAD Architecture. There are specific functions that Architecture can do - labeling a room area with square footage. This creates a hatch listed as AEC_SPACE and a block listed as AEC_MVBLOCK_REF. I can view these objects in ACAD 2012 but can not edit them. Will an Object Enabler allow me to edit them in ACAD 2012?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: dtucker

Install the ARCH OE and find out: note that if they are using ARCH2013 or higher the answer is no for sure.
Message 3 of 5
dtucker
in reply to: pendean

I can not locate an Architect Object Enabler for ACAD 2012. It shows the OE for Civil 3D and for Plant 3D but not for Architecture.

Message 4 of 5
pendean

You are correct, there are none. There are no options to 'add' an older one, sorry.
Message 5 of 5
David_W_Koch

The ACA object enabler is built into AutoCAD (for the same version).  The enabler allows for the viewing of ACA objects but only very limited editing.  You would need ACA to do full editing.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost