AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACA 2009 projcet-specific tool palette group not created

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Ekon01
264 Views, 1 Reply

ACA 2009 projcet-specific tool palette group not created

Hello,

I'm currently going over the Metric tutorial for ACA 2009. At some point, I'm instructed to right-click the tool palette title bar to select the "project-specific" palette (which should be located among the Design, Visalization, etc palettes). Well, this palette is not there.

I´ve checked the project properties and verified that Project Tool Palette Group is set to Shared workspace catalog. The paths are correct (I'm using Windows 7 x64), etc. When I open antoher tutorial project (Steel Framed Residence_m) the project tool palette is there, but when I create any new project or use the one in the tut, this group/palette is not created.

What am I doing wrong? The profile used to create the project is the default:

C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\ACD-A 2009\enu\Template\Template Project (Metric)\Template Project (Metric).apj

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Ekon01
in reply to: Ekon01

OK, so, after reading more, I found out that the Project Tool Palette Group is actually created, but no palette is created inside it and therefore it is not display in the availabe groups list, but if you go to Customize Palettes, the group is there with no palettes; so, the new questions is: How do I tell ACA 2009 to create a default palette (an empty one) inside the Project Tool Palette Group with the same name as the project itself (to be consistent with the tutorial) ??

I'm thinking there must be a variable to be set or a registry entry messed up.

Anyone?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost