AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2013 hatch patterns

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
marc
20610 Views, 3 Replies

2013 hatch patterns

Ok, just got 2013 Architecture. How do I import hatch patterns into it.

I have several stone pattens I use from StoneCAD and can't figure out how to get them into 2013.

or

Does anyone have a better source for stone hatch patterns and how to install them into 13?

thankx!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
David_W_Koch
in reply to: marc

Are the hatch patterns you have in a folder that is in the AutoCAD search path?  To check, open the Options dialog and go to the Files tab.  Is the folder listed under the Working Support File Search Path node (second node from top)?  If not, go to the Support File Search Path node (top node) and add that folder (or moved the hatch patterns to a folder that is listed).

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 3 of 4
marc
in reply to: David_W_Koch

They were under a "hidden" folder in support. An "enu" folder that didn't show up until I did a file search for "*.pat".

and then that folder could only be opened by right clicking the search findings and opening it that way.

anyway, I think I got them transferred,

thanks!

Message 4 of 4
stebbins
in reply to: marc

Greetings,

I have moved my custom hatch patterns I received from another source, and put them into a folder named:

C:\Hatches

I have included this path into Tools...Options...Support File Search Path.

Back on the Hatch Creation toolbar, the hatches show up in the list of Patterns, however, they are not fully there.  The name is there, yet there is only a single diagonal line across the box, and when I click on it, it instantly defaults to ANSI31.

I have used these hatches before and they have worked wonderfully.  For some reason my AutoCAD install took them out, and now I am trying to put them back in.

Please help!

Chris 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost