AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2002 Design Center

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
TheOnlyIDLeft
315 Views, 3 Replies

2002 Design Center

I recently had to reload my 2002 Architectural Desktop and everything seems to be back in working order, except for the DesignCenter always goes back to its default setting when opening AutoCAD. It use to always started at the same location it was last at, which was nice. Now I have to browse every time to get to my own blocks. It does fine if when closing and opening drawings. Just resets when the program itself is shut down and/or opened up.

Any ideas on what could be causing this and how to fix it?

Thanks in advance,

Robert

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: TheOnlyIDLeft

You need to assign your preferred folder as "HOME": it's a button as well as a right-click in ADCENTER in AutoCAD.

Message 3 of 4

Are you talking about the AEC Content tab in Options? I did have the link there set up for my blocks. I meant to mention that in the 1st message. If you're not talking about this one then where might I find it.

Thanks,

Roert

Message 4 of 4

Anybody else have any idea with this? Still trying to slove it. Also noticed that it changes my page setup for plotting if I decide to plot the page in a different way. It doesn't defult back to how I originally set it up.

I've doing a repair, reinstall, and uninstalling and fully reinstalling ADT again. Still the same.

Thanks,

Robert

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost