I installed 3 suites on my workstation :
- Product Design Suite ultimate 2013
- Factory Design Suite ultimate 2013
- Building Design Suite ultimate 2013
In the registry key, I only find "Product design Suite" installed with "ProductEdition" Key.
I did not find a trace of the other suites install.
1) Do you know how to trace the other suites in the registry ?
2) How to know in the registry if AutoCAD 2013 belongs to one of these 3 suites (cause the serial number = 000-00000000 in the registry) ?
My goal is to find the information recorded in the register.
Open the product and go and check the serial number, I can do it also via _pkser.
My real question is :
How do I know which product belongs to what Suite in the registry key ?
For your answer, when I launch AutoCAD 2013, I can see that Building Design Suite appears.
In about of AutoCAD, I always see Building Design Suite and when I look at it's serial number, il belongs Factory Design Suite.
See attached file.
Darren makes a good point. If they are network seats, then it is irrelevant. The license manager will properly handle the licensing of the product and cascade the product to the best available license.
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files | Disk Space