We have just loaded the following the this order, AutoCAD2013, Revit MEP then Navis Simulate. All 2013. Everything works, including the NWC export from Revit MEP and the export from AutoCAD.
The problem is that when you submit the NWNAVIGATOR command, Autocad thinks about it and then crashes out of AutoCAD. We have switched off the Hardward drivers.
Can anyone help please.
If you haven’t already done so, please install the certified driver for AutoCAD 2013:
If the issue remains please try uninstalling/reinstalling the plugin from AutoCAD 2013 applications:
1. Open Control Panel > Programs
2. Select "Autodesk Navisworks 2013 64 bit exporter plugin-ins"
Note be careful not to select the language pack listing
3. Select File > Uninstall/Change
4. In the installer that opens, click Add or Remove Features
5. In the list of installed plugins, unmark the AutoCAD 2013 plugin
6. Click Update
7. Open AutoCAD 2013 and verify NWNAVIGATOR and NWCOUT are unrecognized commands
8. Open Control Panel > Programs
9. Select "Autodesk Navisworks 2013 64 bit exporter plugin-ins"
10. Select File > Uninstall/Change
11. In the installer that opens, click Add or Remove Features
12. In the list of installed plugins, AutoCAD 2013 plugin should already be marked as it has been recognized as being present.
13. Click update to install.
14. Open AutoCAD, test nwcout and nwnavigator to see if they function correctly.
If the issue remains, I would try uninstalling the exporters completely by selecting the uninstall option rather than “Add or Remove Features.” Then try downloading and installing the exporters from :
When you run the installer, it should install over your application automatically.
Please let me know if this resolves the issue.
I have tried succesfully the steps to make the navigator work but after shutting down I lose the ability to use the nwnavigator and have to unstall the exporters and re-install them. Is there a solution for this?